Sunday 23 November 2014

ABC's CMA Music Fest Special: Jake Owen And Justin Moore's Exclusive Preview

For The Tenth Year, country music gets a coveted primetime television as ABC unveils its CMA Music Festival: Country's Night Special Rock on Tuesday, August 5 at 8 pm ET. Hosted by Little Big Town, the concert, a collection of performances culled four days CMA Music Festival June in Nashville, features appearances by Miranda Lambert with Carrie Underwood, Eric Church with Lzzy Hale of Halestorm, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line and other A-listers country. Notably, the issue came three hours and a time frame usually reserved for such a high profile event like the Oscars or the Grammys.

Jake Owen

Justin Moore, who makes a heavier accent Mötley Crüe's ballad "Home Sweet Home" with Vince Neil and Nikki Sixx metal band version, credited the generous airtime to attract the masses of country music.

"It's kind of a place where people can go to hear a lot of different things now," says Moore, who despite splash in modern trends remains one of the more traditionally minded artist’s contemporary country. "So ABC devotes much airtime that country music is just another example of what I feel like has been building in recent years. I think country music has taken over as the largest music genre. "

Jake Owen, the heir to country beach bum personality Kenny Chesney performs his hit "Beachin '" at a club in Nashville festooned with lights tiki-bar and surfboards on the special. A Florida native, who has seen firsthand a multicultural country's attractiveness.

"Country music is a format for all ages, for our country. This is the format for the United States. It has songs that a soccer mom driving a minivan can put in to take their children to school, and is the same format that party backdoors children can drink beer and listen to their friends, "says Owen.”It's the same format as my mom and dad are going to ride on the road and listen when I'm not even in the car with them! It offers a little something for everyone."

Owen says that gender is no longer a rural phenomenon. The guest star lineup for CMA Music Festival: Country's Night to Rock echoes doubt that, with guitarist Crue, Bon Jovi Hale and Richie Sambora, Bon Jovi performed "Wanted Dead or Alive" with Zac Brown Band, which get all the screen time.

"The word country, I think people sometimes associated with rural life, and riding on tractors and stuff like that, but when you go to Chicago, Illinois, which is my favorite place place - I've been fine for me throughout my career - that is far from the rural areas, "says Owen. "There are people from all walks around and think everything is filtered through country music. They're real songs about real life situations. And it's fun. People have a good time listening to it."

Even the artists themselves. Owen remembers attending CMA Music Festival, which was launched as Fan Fair in 1972, as a fan. When he began to carve out a career of her own, she found herself on stage at the stage version of Comic-Con the country.

"I applied Hank Williams Jr. on the big stage at LP Field. I do not know how it happened. Then a couple of years ago, I was on tour with Keith Urban and he called me and said, 'Hey, would you like to go out and sing one of his songs with me? '"says Owen, referring to his performance, 2011" I do not think I cannot love you "with Urban.”I do not care how big you are, you only get a certain amount of songs, but he took one of his songs together in order for me to get up there and play. I have a picture of this pendant night in my wall.

"He did not have to do that and that's one of the [reasons] why ABC devotes so much time to this format because artists supporting other artists," Owen continues, "fans supporting artists and is a format that never will die from it. "

No comments:

Post a Comment